Our Remembrance Program partners with our community to sponsor each of the 366 panels every year to honor and remember the sacrifice made by these brave New Jerseyans who sacrificed their lives for their country.
For $1,000 you can adopt a panel commemorating these individuals for the next year.
Remembrance Program donors will be recognized in the following ways:
- Public acknowledgement (if desired) on all social media Remembrance posts;
- Acknowledgement on our Remembrance Program webpage;
- Acknowledgement on our donor webpage and in our Annual Report;
- Bronze Membership to the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial Foundation;
- Printed biographies of those honored on their chosen panel;
- Invitation to and notice of all major NJVVMF events and ceremonies.
For more information or to answer any questions about our Remembrance Program, please contact our Director of Development, Jillian Decker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 732.335.0033 x110.
Contributions may be made online using the donation form below, or mailed to: NJVVMF, Remembrance Program, 1 Memorial Ln, Holmdel, NJ 07733